Website COK Sodality Cooperative Credit Union Ltd.
Invest in your future today
Vacancy – Teller
Summary of core Functions:
The incumbent is responsible for:
- Collecting and disbursing cash on behalf of the Credit Union.
- Conducting reconciliation of receipts and payments daily according to standards set by the department.
- Batching journals and preparing closed accounts reports.
- Ensures accurate and timely data entry of each transaction.
- Responding to routine over-the-counter queries and cross-sells services.
- Any other duty assigned.
Department: Operations Department
Reports To: Teller Supervisor
Employment Type: Contract
Compensation: Salaried positions as per established salary scale
Allowances: Standard benefits & allowance
Qualifications and Experience:
5 GCE O’Levels or CXC General Subjects including Mathematics or Accounts in addition to English language. Good Knowledge of COK’s Products and Services.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles and techniques
- Good knowledge of financial applications and spreadsheets.
- Working knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Sound knowledge of the Credit Union’s policies and procedures
- Knowledge of the Credit Union’s products, services and activities
Required Skills and Specialized Techniques:
- Good Human relations and interpersonal skills.
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Problem solving Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to Cross sell products
- Sound Knowledge of the proceeds of crime act & employee responsibility.
Special Conditions Associated with the job:
- Required to work beyond normal working hours as necessary
Interested persons may submit their applications to the Human Resource & Learning Department via email only at: [email protected].
We wish to thank all applicants for their expression of interest in working with COK Sodality Cooperative Credit Union in this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com