Maximum Financing Home Equity
70 % – Properties valued over $40M
80% – Properties valued up to $40M
60% – Land only (improved i.e. water, electricity, access to roads etc)
|Value of Property||Equity Financed||Loan Amount||Duration||Monthly Payment|
HOME EQUITY LOAN REQUIREMENTS
Ready to get started? Here is what you will need….
- Salaried applicants: Job letter and last two months pay slips.
- Print out of savings/current account transactions for at least 12 months.
- Self-employed: Financial statements prepared by a Certified Chartered Accountant & stamped.
- Tax Registration (TRN) Card and Valid ID (Driver’s Licence, Passport, Voter’s ID or COK ID).
- Passport size photograph.
- Recent utility or any other bill in member’s name with current address (Proof of Address).
- Signed Sales Agreement.
- Current Valuation (done in the last year) by one of our Approved Valuators
- Current Surveyor’s ID report
- Updated property tax receipt and most recent water bill.
- Copy of property title
Members will be notified of the additional documents required.
- Caribbean Loss Adjustors;
- Management Security Consultants;
- Automobile Valuators & Consultants;
- Auto Assessors Ltd.,
- Advance Insurance Adjusters,
- Orion Loss Adjusters,
- MVA Motors Consultants Ltd.