Online banking is banking that allows you to use a personal computer with an Internet connection to conduct your online transactions. You can view account balances and transaction history, and transfer money amongst many other features.
- Click on the registration button
- Follow steps 1 through to 3 and submit your request for online account access
- An appropriate COK representative will make contact with you to activate your online
Your account information is updated in real time (within a few seconds) and thus, as new transactions are posted to your account they are visible on the system.
In our current phase, you can view your contact information and your account information. You will also be able to transfer funds between allowable accounts. Our online banking product is intended to give you as much access, security, and versatility as possible.
All you need to use online banking is a secure internet browser that supports 128 bit encryption. You can use any computer that has Internet access.
Yes. When you are creating your online account, you will be required to enter your user name and password. Your user name should be a name you can remember and may include letters, numbers and special characters (e.g. #, @,%). Your password should include contain numbers, letters, and special characters (e.g. #, @,%). To change your password at your leisure, you can click on Preferences on the main menu then click password or pin button.
You can call us at 1-876-960-I-CAN (4226) or visit us at any of our locations.
COK Co-operative Credit Union uses the latest technology to keep your account information secure. Security features exist at every level-from your PC, to the Internet, and over our secure network. The following features are offered for full security:
- Password protection
- Lockout-access is denied after the third consecutive invalid login
- timeout-account Access automatically logs off after a designated period of time
- Exit button-exits Account Access
- Cache security-ensures that no one can view a member’s account information by accessing the cache file
- Encrypted URL-ensures that any account information that appears in the URL is not readable
- SSL (secure sockets layer) protocol-allows for the transfer of digitally signed certificates for authentication procedures, and provides message integrity, ensuring that the data can’t be altered during a transaction. In SSL protocol, Web addresses usually start with “https” instead of “http”
The online banking service has several effective security techniques that we encourage you to implement when you use the service:
- Never reveal your password to anyone or leave your password anywhere that someone else can obtain and use it.
- Change your password on a regular basis
- Use the Exit button to end each Internet banking session. Do not use the Back button to exit the site.
- Balance your account on a regular basis. Online Banking, it is easy as 1-2-3!
Individuals who are either self-empoyed or who work with a company but are not on a pension plan, can come to COK and become a member of the COK Pension Plan. On this Plan, you can contribute up to 20% of your taxable income, towards saving towards your retirement.
- A valid Identification
- Drivers Licence
- National Identification
3. Passport Size Photo
4. Permanent Share Equity – $3000.00
5. Names & Address of one (1) reference and one relative (Not living with you).
The references must be one of the following persons:
- COK Sodality board/committe member
- COK Sodality employee (Supervisory level)
- COK Sodality Member (>2 years)
- Notary Public
- Minister of Religion
- Medical Doctor
- Manager of another Financial Institution (where applicant has an account)
- Employer (HR Manager and higher)
6. Proof of address
To be a member of COK Sodality a prospect should meet any one(1) of the following
- Be a person of the catholic faith.
- Be living or working in Kingston and St. Andrew
- Employees of the Society
- Relatives of members who qualify under (1) and (3) above, provided that relatives include mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, aunt, uncle, wife, niece, nephew and grandparents.
- Other Co-operatives.
Loans range from as low as 7.45% up to 30%, depending on the type of loan you need.
Cross Roads, Half Way Tree, Mandeville, Montego Bay –
Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays; 8: 00 am – 4:00 pm and Fridays 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. ALL BRANCHES
Portmore Branch Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays; 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Fridays 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Half Way Tree: 15 Hope Road, Kingston 10
Portmore: Shop # 3 McMaster Centre, Portmore
Montego Bay: 40 Market Street, Montego Bay
Mandeville: 33 Mandeville Plaza, Mandeville