Independent Sales Representative (Islandwide)
COK Sodality Co-operative Credit Union seeks to identify experienced sales professionals interested in an opportunity to represent Jamaica’s largest member based Credit Union.
- Prospecting on a consistent basis for new clients to ensure a continuous flow of business with a view to building a solid portfolio
- Preparation of credit proposals for approval according to company policy.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge through training.
- Sales of assigned company products.
Profile of the successful Candidate
- A Business Diploma or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- At least three (3) years’ demonstrated successful experience in sales.
- Sound knowledge of credit assessment techniques (CAT).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Required Skills and Specialized Techniques:
- Sound analytical and investigative skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and human relations skills.
If these qualities describe you, submit your application to [email protected]. Please ensure to include in the subject line: ‘ISR APPLICATION’.
We wish to thank all applicants for their expression of interest in working with COK Sodality Co-operative Credit Union in this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com