Website COK Sodality Cooperative Credit Union Ltd.
Invest in your future today
Vacancy – Member Service Officer
Summary of core Functions:
The incumbent is responsible for:
- Providing information and assistance to members who enter and/or telephone the Credit Union
- Providing information of the various loan categories offered by the credit union.
- Managing temporary and incomplete member files.
- Handles members’ queries and complaints
- Maintain electronic records relating to all queries/requests.
- Process applications for membership ensuring that application forms are properly completed.
- Any other duty assigned
Reports To: Branch Manager
Employment Type: Contract
Compensation: Salaried positions as per established salary scale
Allowances: Standard benefits & allowance
Qualifications and Experience:
- Sc in Business & Finance or related discipline OR
- Five (5) GCE O’ Level/CSEC subjects including English Language & Mathematics or a quantitative subject
- A minimum of four (4) years of working experience in a similar capacity.
- Sound knowledge of COK Sodality’s policies & procedures.
- Sound knowledge of COK Sodality’s products & services.
- Sound communication skills
- Sound human relation skills.
- Working knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Knowledge of the Credit Union’s products, services and activities
- Sound Knowledge of COK Banking system.
- Strong Knowledge of POCA & employee responsibilities.
Required Skills and Specialized Techniques:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills both orally and in writing
- Good human relations and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to process large volumes of work while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Sound time management skills
Special Conditions Associated with the job:
- Required to work beyond normal working hours as necessary
Interested persons may submit their applications to the Human Resource & Learning Department via email only at: [email protected].
We wish to thank all applicants for their expression of interest in working with COK Sodality Cooperative Credit Union in this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org