- A valid Identification
- Drivers Licence
- National Identification
3. Passport Size Photo
4. Permanent Share Equity – $3000.00
5. Names & Address of one (1) reference and one relative (Not living with you).
The references must be one of the following persons:
- COK Sodality board/committe member
- COK Sodality employee (Supervisory level)
- COK Sodality Member (>2 years)
- Notary Public
- Minister of Religion
- Medical Doctor
- Manager of another Financial Institution (where applicant has an account)
- Employer (HR Manager and higher)
6. Proof of address
To be a member of COK Sodality a prospect should meet any one(1) of the following
- Be a person of the catholic faith.
- Be living or working in Kingston and St. Andrew
- Employees of the Society
- Relatives of members who qualify under (1) and (3) above, provided that relatives include mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, aunt, uncle, wife, niece, nephew and grandparents.
- Other Co-operatives.
Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays; 8: 00 am – 4:00 pm and Fridays 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. ALL BRANCHES
Portmore Branch Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays; 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Fridays 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Half Way Tree: 15 Hope Road, Kingston 10
Portmore: Shop # 3 McMaster Centre, Portmore
Montego Bay: 40 Market Street, Montego Bay
Mandeville: 33 Mandeville Plaza, Mandeville